Merit Based Scholarships
SAE Institute's Merit Based Scholarships provide financial assistance to domestic and international students who are accepted full-time to a program at SAE Institute or SAE Expression College. A Merit Based Scholarship pays up to 25% of the total program cost.
A Merit Based Scholarship applicant must be:
- 17 years of age or older
- A U.S. citizen, eligible non-citizen, or International Student
- Accepted full-time into a program at SAE Institute
The scholarship application is complete once all items are received by the Student Accounts Office:
- Completed Merit Based Application: SAE Institute | SAE Expression College
- Completed and Filed Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
- A Letter of Recommendation sent directly to the college to ensure authenticity. The Letter of Recommendation cannot be written by a member of the applicant's family.
- Original Essay, two pages, double spaced with 12 point font. The essay topic is "Why I Should Receive this Scholarship over Another Student." Essay should be attached to the completed application.
Due Date: Complete application package is due to the Financial Services office no later than 7 business days before the start of the term.