To apply for any program at SAE, all you need to do is complete all the steps in our enrollment checklist:
- Fill out an application and return it with your enrollment fee.
- Provide a copy of your high school diploma, G.E.D., or sealed high school transcript.
- Undergo an interview with an Admissions Rep
- Pass the entrance exam.
- Meet with your Financial Aid Administrator.
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement.
- Optional: Visit Free Application for Federal Student Aid website to complete an application for Federal Aid. Find your SAE Campus Code.
Remember, you can call our Admissions team on 1-800-872-1504 or contact your nearest campus should you have any questions or need further assistance.