IMSTA FESTA New York
New York, NY
IMSTA FESTA New York
The International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA) and SAE Institute New York will partner to host IMSTA FESTA, a celebration of music technology. IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of top music technology companies together in an environment where they can interact with music makers face-to-face.
IMSTA FESTA is known for bringing heavyweight music industry professionals under one roof for this limited engagement. Our panels bring together an array of industry experts to discuss the state of the music business, technology, and much more. Stay tuned for this years keynote speaker, to be announced soon!
IMSTA FESTA is a FREE event open to anyone interested in the art of music making; professional and semi-professional musicians, songwriters, music producers, and audio engineers, as well as music students and educators.
- Register for a FREE class in the IMSTA Master Class Series featuring the most coveted products from your favorite companies.
- Visit all of the exhibits to get hands-on experience and even win software!
- Attend the IMSTA Panel Series with industry experts to network and learn.
- Bring your Song in to have it reviewed by an expert who will provide you with a professional critique. Song Reviews between 2-5pm.
- Enter your original song submission into our 2019 Songwriting Competition to win the opportunity to attend Black Rock Studio's in Santorini, Greece!
Part of IMSTA’s work as a nonprofit is to educate and foster a conversation among music software and hardware users and manufacturers on the value of purchasing the music software products they use rather than using illegal versions. IMSTA FESTA events promote IMSTA’s central message and slogan: Buy the Software You Use. The organization began this work more than a decade ago and has since launched IMSTA FESTA events in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, and now Miami. These events are unique in that they give end users — from students to seasoned professionals — a no-cost opportunity to see the latest in music technology and to engage with professionals who are shaping the industry today.