Career Services Resources
Graduate Employment Assistance
In a student’s last module/semester, a one-on-one Career Planning Session is scheduled to finalize and launch the job search campaign. During that time, the dedicated Career Services Advisor will:
- Discuss your career goals, short and long term
- Review and work together to finalize your resume
- Discuss the job search strategy and how best to collaborate during the campaign
- Communicate all related opportunities
Job Search Resources
In addition to utilizing the resources of the local Career Services Advisor on campus, job-seekers can turn to online resources for temporary, part-time, full-time, and freelance opportunities.
Industry & Social Media
Industry Websites & Associations
- Audio Engineering Society (AES) is the only professional society devoted exclusively to audio technology.
- Sound on Sound is a resourceful industry magazine.
- GRAMMY University is an industry association useful for networking, discovering music business-related workshops, and finding music events.
- LinkedIn is a professional networking and career resource. All should register and build a professional profile.
- Facebook allows you to attract fans and connect with others. Create a separate page for your company, artistry, or freelance.
- Instagram also allows you to connect with fans and other artists. Promote your work and attract a following.
- SoundCloud is a free resource to upload and share your music and collaborations.
Companies Graduates Work For
SAE graduates have been involved with many outstanding production companies, audio/visual service providers, studios, live venues, and radio/broadcasting companies. Many alumni have also been successful entrepreneurs, starting their own studios, labels, and companies. Below is a list of companies that have hired our graduates within the past year.