Support at Every Campus
- Knowledgeable Student Services Coordinators at each campus
- Lab Instructors are on hand to assist you with the use of specialist facilities, technical advice, and access to equipment
- On-campus and online resources including email accounts
- Access to Canvas learning management system
- Special learning needs are treated confidentially and expertly
- Tutoring sessions available for personalized support
- Course information
- Academic advising
- Forms and student records
- Transcript requests
- Withdrawals and Leave of Absence requests
- Timetables and campus information
- Fees and payments
Student Success and Well-being
- Time management
- Veteran affairs
- Accommodation, transportation, and local services
- Healthy and effective study practices
SAE also offers free short-term counseling services to assist you with a variety of issues such as grief and loss, trauma and crises, relationship issues, self-esteem and identity issues, stress, depression, and other mental health concerns.
If you have a disability, SAE can work with you to make reasonable adjustments to your course or study to make things more manageable so that you can complete your course requirements.
SAE’s Technical Department are on hand to assist you with the use of specialist equipment and facilities and provide technical advice. On campus IT support and access to a 24/7 IT service desk will ensure you’ve always got IT help on hand.